What’s In It:
8 oz. ground turkey, 1 can black beans, 1 cup canned or fresh corn cornels, 2 chopped green onions, 1 large spaghetti squash ( sliced in half), 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 sliced bell pepper
The Add ins:
4 tbs. Mrs. Dash Chipotle Seasoning, 1 tbs. salt, 1 tbs. pepper, 2 tbs. olive oil
How to make it:
- Slice spaghetti squash horizontally into two pieces. Scoop out seeds.
- Lightly salt and pepper squash, and apply olive oil.
- In a separate pan, cook ground turkey until fully cooked. Drain turkey and place in bowl.
- Saute bell pepper, corn, black beans, green onions along with turkey on medium heat in a sauce pan.
- Scoop ingredients into spaghetti bowl and place cheese on top.
- Place spaghetti squash in pre-heated oven of 375 degrees, on a cooking sheet.
- Let cook for 24 minutes and remove from oven. Let sit for 5 minutes until cool.