(Serves about 4)
What’s In It:
1 pound boneless chicken breasts (thin), 1 sliced tomato, ½ cup pesto, ¾ cup sliced mozzarella cheese
How to make it (You’re going to love this):
- Slice tomato and mozzarella into thin slices.
- Place chicken breast on prep plate, smear 1 tbs. of pesto on raw chicken.
- Place tomato and mozzarella cheese on top of presto, and fold chicken breast over ingredients.
- Place chicken on a glass, oil sprayed pan, giving room between chicken breast
- Place glass pan in preheated oven at 400 degrees. And let bake 30-40 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes to cool and serve.