(Serves about 3)
What’s In It:
6 eggs (can substitute eggs whites), 2 small chopped banana peppers, ½ cup asparagus stalks, ½ cup mushrooms, 1 tbs. mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning.
What You’ll Need:
1 small cupcake pan, 1 large mixing bowl, spray can of olive oil, 1 cutting board
How to make it (You’re going to love this):
- Slice peppers and asparagus into small pieces.
- Combine eggs and vegetable ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix
- Spray cupcake pan with olive oil and pour ingredients into cupcake pans, leaving it half full.
- Place pan into preheated oven of 400 degrees and bake for 23-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let set for 5 minutes to cool and serve.