For this week’s recipe, I’m giving you a super quick, protein breakfast!
This Blueberry Oatmeal Mug Cake is super savory and is perfect for the morning rush!
I also threw in my favorite protein, Axis Labs Clutch Whey protein, to help those macro numbers!
Alysha’s Blueberry Oatmeal Mug Cake
(Serves 1 per mug)
What’s In It:
- ½ scoop Whey Protein in Vanilla
- 4 tbs. instant oatmeal (gluten free options too!)
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk in vanilla
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 3 tbs. coconut flour
- 1 stevia packet (optional)
- ¼ cup water
- Walden Farms Chocolate or Caramel Syrup (Optional)
What You’ll Need:
1 LARGE mug (how awesome is that?)
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients, MINUS protein powder, into mug and stir vigorously.
- Pop mug into microwave for 1-1:30 minutes.
- Stir in protein powder.
- Let sit for 45 seconds, grab a spoon and enjoy!
Macro Breakdown (per mug):
- Calories: 172
- Fats: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 17g
Work.Hard Lift.Heavy Live.Blessed